Friday, February 22, 2008

you know that look on someone's face when they have to go number 2? well i don't...

so the other day i was at the library during my usual morning slot on Tues/Thurs (after chinese history and before chinese). since i haven't had a chance to go to the gym recently, i've found that walking up the stairs at geisel from 2nd floor to 7th floor is more than adequate exercise. usually by the time i reach the 7th floor I'm huffing and puffing. it's actually quite embarrassing to be breathing so hard in the library, so in order to catch my breath i head over to the bathroom. it's about this time, too, that i feel "The Urge" to let loose and relieve myself of my business (#2 business that is). but on this particular day i didn't feel "The Urge" so i left the bathroom, unrelieved. i know, this may seem like a strange routine, but hey at least 1) it gets some blood flowing and 2) it allows me to study with no need for later distractions.

anyways, so after that i usually head to my favorite study spot. if someone has assumed my spot, i'll shoot that person a dirty look and grudgingly look for an adequate substitute location. (kidding about the dirty look). well, on this particular day since i didn't feel "The Urge" during the normal time that it usual comes, i knew it would come at any minute, so i waited and waited (and studied). i finally felt it just before i had to leave for class. well, this is when my true adventure began...

i quickly packed up my belongings and fast-walked over to the 7th floor bathroom... stall in use. great, i thought, now i'll just go one floor down. 6th floor... same result, stall in use. okay how about 5th floor. STALL IN USE. it was probably about this time when i had "the face." you know that determined look people get when they have to get something done... when every part of their face is cringed oh so tightly? yeah that was me. so my last hope was 4th floor. and sure enough the stall was empty. so instead of having to hold poo for 1 hour and 20 minutes, i was able to take care of business, as usual.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha thats nasty, i cringe just thinking about it. water poop is the worst.